Wednesday 4 May 2011

Well well well!

Its been a while!

Well, since arriving back from Switzerland climbing properly has been put off a little due to working quite alot, setting at the wall for the big comp etc. My psyche is slowly returning and i am quite keen to get training and on some new hard problems.

I have been to the infamous cave twice recently, trying The Wire 8A+ which links Lou Ferrino into Broken Heart. Having climbed both these problems before I thought it would be a good problem to try as most of the other link ups are either too hard or I have already spent alot of time on them and dont have much psyche to get involved. The two sessions I have had have went particularly well considering the grade of the problem, I have relearnt Broken Heart and done all the moves which connect the two problems together. Psyched to nail this one, first 8A+ maybe?

This Friday is also the ASBO 2011 competition at Climb Newcastle. Heading to this with a team of weak scousers and Ged to see how we get on! Looking forward to this as I have not been on the comp scene for a while and am interested in how i get on.

Will post back with some results, take it easy y`all!

No comments:

Post a Comment